As you may have noticed, we upgraded Group Texting on Tuesday. We are excited to let you know about all of the new features:
- Polling & Voting Wizard – Use our new Polling & Voting Module (in the Keywords Sub-Menu) to build and run polls using Keywords
- Voice Broadcasting – Use our Voice Broadcasting Module to send voice blasts to all your contacts. We can even call you to record a message.
- Updated Contacts – Contacts and Groups have been updated to make it easier to browse, sort and segment all of your contacts
- Upload XLS and XLSX Files – You no longer have to convert Excel spreadsheets of phone numbers to CSVs before uploading them.
- Updated Interface – It’s been nearly a year since we gave Group Texting a makeover. We hope you like the new look, and find it even easier to use.
- Automatic Credit Billing – You can now set your account to automatically add a set number of Credits whenever you run out.
- Dedicated Long Codes – If you want your own dedicated long code to send and receive messages you can now get one and use it with the Group Texting web app.
- New Twitter Integration – You can now click to tweet a signup call-to-action for any of your Keywords
- Brand New APIs – We have some great new additions to our APIs including the ability to send to multiple Contacts as well as Groups of Contacts and the ability to create and manage your Contacts and Groups. Check out the updated documentation @ http://grouptexting.com/sms-gateway/rest/docs/
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any of our Community Managers.
Want to see for yourself? Login Now!
Categories: Group Texting News